Residents at Reeds Landing recognize and appreciate the importance of keeping active. Studies show that active seniors lead happier, more fulfilled and healthier lives. Reeds Landing offers a beautiful community center with opportunity to enjoy a number of programs and activities. We also offer exemplary flexible dining, scheduled transportation, maintenance grounds keeping, snow removal, and security.
At Reeds Landing, we shovel the snow, rake the leaves, maintain roadways, and even change your light bulbs! All the burdens of home ownership disappear, yet our residents thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of the garden and outdoors. Residents who choose Reeds Landing choose to enjoy life while we do all of the chores!
Exceptionally fine cuisine
Known for its exceptionally fine cuisine, Reeds Landing offers food and venues to suit everyone’s taste. Our Executive Chef prepares a varied menu of gourmet and healthy fare as well as popular favorites like prime rib, chicken piccata, grilled salmon and other sumptuous daily specials and delicious desserts. Our casual café and our more formal dining room allow you to dine with friends and family in a comfortable environment that meets your individual taste and style.
Enjoy holiday parties, special buffets and themed dinners at Reeds Landing. Plus, we also offer carry-out service and a private dining room for more intimate gatherings of friends and family.
The following services and amenities are included in your monthly fee:
- Your choice of breakfast, lunch or dinner from a variety of menu selections. (Additional meals are available for a nominal fee.)
- One meal per day for apartment residents, 15 meals per month for cottage residents
- Private dining room may be reserved for special occasions and celebrations
- Twice monthly housekeeping
- Building and grounds maintenance
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV)
In Your Apartment/Cottage
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, mini blinds and spacious closets
- Fully-equipped, all electric kitchen; including oven/range, garbage disposal, frost-free refrigerator/freezer, and dishwasher
- Private balcony or deck and bay window in certain models
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Fitness programs, aerobic exercise programs and health screenings
- Wellness center
- Fully-equipped exercise room
Activities & Amenities
- Full-time Resident Service Director to coordinate activities, group excursions and other services
- Social events and holiday programs
- Cards, arts and crafts room, lounges, multi-purpose and meeting room
- Woodworking shop
Especially for You
- Corner store
- Scheduled transportation
- A well-stocked library
- Large outdoor patio and walking paths
- Personal banking service on-site
Peace of Mind
- Ample, lighted parking
- Fire management system/smoke detectors
- Emergency response - 24 hours a day
- The guarantee of Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care if needed in the future
Also Available for an Additional Fee
- Guest accommodations
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Cable TV ready
State-of-the-art on-site fitness club
At Reeds Landing, we understand the health implications of keeping fit physically and mentally. We make it easy for our residents to keep physically fit with access to a state-of-the-art on-site fitness club. We also offer a personal trainer, yoga and Tai Chi, as well as other physical, spiritual and intellectual courses for a healthier mind and body.
Attending lectures, classes and joining clubs are just some of the ways to challenge your mind and benefit from the experience of living at Reeds Landing. Our residents get involved and challenge themselves and their neighbors to participate and benefit from the stimulation and educational value of living in a college environment.