at Reeds Landing
Amenities and Services
Residents at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing recognize and appreciate the importance of keeping active. Studies show active seniors lead happier, more fulfilled and healthier lives. Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing offers a beautiful community center with opportunities to enjoy a number of programs and activities. We also offer exemplary flexible dining, scheduled transportation, maintenance, grounds keeping, snow removal, and security.
At Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing, we rake the leaves, clean the gutters, maintain the roadways, shovel the snow, and even change your light bulbs! All the burdens of home ownership disappear. Residents who choose Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing choose to enjoy life while we do all of the chores!
Exceptionally Fine Cuisine
Known for its exceptionally fine cuisine, Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing offers two restaurants and food to suit everyone’s tastes. Our Executive Chef prepares a varied menu of gourmet and healthy fare as well as popular favorites like prime rib, chicken piccata, grilled salmon and other sumptuous daily specials and delicious desserts. Our casual café and our more formal dining room allow you to dine with friends and family in a comfortable environment that meets your individual taste and style.
Enjoy holiday parties, special buffets and themed dinners at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing. Plus, we also offer carry-out service and a private dining room for more intimate gatherings of friends and family.
Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing is a not-for-profit community located in close proximity to Springfield College, Western New England University and American International College.
Services Included in Fees:
- Real estate taxes
- Utilities in apartment residences (except telephone, basic cable television and private Internet access)
- One meal per day (apartments) or six meals per month (cottages) in a variety of dining venues
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the community Living Room
- Take-out service/meals to-go; healthy dining options and additional meal plans available
- Bi-weekly housekeeping, including changing bed linens (apartment residences only)
- Full maintenance of buildings and grounds, including lawn care and snow removal
- Building insurance, excluding personal property and liability insurance
- Full maintenance of residence interior, including your fully-equipped kitchen, full-size washer and dryer, and individually-controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Water, sewer, trash removal and recycling
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments, church services and cultural events
- 24-hour, on-premises staff with personal emergency response system
- Priority access to on-site assisted living apartments and skilled nursing and rehabilitation center
- Use of free Wi-Fi in multiple community spaces, including the Faulkner Library, Longfellow Room and Twain’s Café
- Computer with printer/copier available in library
- Full-time Life Enhancement Director to plan activities, group excursions and other events
- Fitness center with complimentary instructor; classes such as yoga, tai chi and core exercise available
- Two hours of light maintenance services to help you settle in to your new residence
- Your small pet is welcome at no additional charge (some restrictions apply)
Amenities Included in Residences:
- Appliance package: full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Bathrooms with grab bars and adjustable shower heads for your safety and convenience
- Generous closet space
- Residences that range in size from 706 sq. ft. - 1,580 sq. ft.
- Opportunities to personalize and customize interior finishes (upgrade charges may apply)
- Emergency response system
- A patio or balcony in select residences
- Assigned parking space
Services and Amenities Available on Campus:
- Access to Learning in Later Life courses offered through Springfield College
- Wellness Center with on-site medical office staffed with private physicians and a registered nurse
- Live Well @ Loomis program including: personal transportation and companion services, care coordination, and home health and personal support services
- Physical, social, cultural and educational programs, trips and events
- Rehabilitation services for speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Assisted Living Apartments and Skilled Nursing Center
- Personal services by the hour, such as secretarial, personal laundry and handyman
- Bocce court
- Wooded walking paths and lakeside outdoor patio
- Fitness center
- Arts & crafts studio
- The Corner Store for purchase of convenience items
- Formal dining room
- Casual dining in Twain’s Café
- Catering services and multi-functional meeting spaces
- Guest meals and guest accommodations
- Dry cleaning pickup and delivery
- Hair salon and barber services
- Personal banking services
On-Site Fitness Center
At Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing, we understand the health implications of keeping fit physically and mentally. We make it easy for our residents to keep physically fit with access to an on-site, fitness center. We also offer a personal trainer, yoga and Tai Chi, as well as other physical, spiritual and intellectual courses for a healthier mind and body.
Live Well @ Loomis offers companionship, transportation, and personal care assistance to Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing residents. Our fully-trained and supervised staff of caregivers provides the extra help that independent and assisted living residents may need on a short or long-term basis.