Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing Attractions
Points of Interest in Springfield and Nearby
Just minutes from Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing you find many attractions and points of interest.
Residents enjoy visiting the Quadrangle Museums and The Big E, New England’s Great State Fair. Take the grandchildren to The Zoo at Forest Park, Six flags New England, Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden or the Basketball Hall of Fame. There’s always plenty to do at and nearby Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing!
- Bright Nights at Forest Park - Holiday lighting display http://www.brightnights.org/
- Brimfield Outdoor Antiques Show and Flea Market http://www.brimfieldshow.com/
- City Stage and Symphony Hall http://www.symphonyhall.com
- The Springfield Falcons Hockey Club http://www.falconsahl.com
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame http://www.hoophall.com
- Randall's Farm and Greenhouse http://www.ranfarm.com
- Six Flags New England http://www.sixflags.com
- Springfield Armory http://www.nps.gov/spar
- Springfield Museums http://www.springfieldmuseums.org
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra http://www.springfieldsymphony.org
- Titanic Museum http://www.titanic1.org
- The Zoo in Forest Park http://www.forestparkzoo.org