Loomis Village Assisted Living
South Hadley MA Assisted Living Apartments with Exceptional Amenities
Loomis Village offers assisted living apartments located in Gardenside, a small neighborhood of 25 studio and one-bedroom apartments with personal and supportive care. There is a choice of two financial plans, including a rental-only assisted living option and an entrance fee option, and residents do not have to worry about a real estate tax bill.
Loomis Village professionals and staff provide assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week with services such as bathing, dressing, or medication management and more. Assisted living residents enjoy all that Loomis Village has to offer - outstanding amenities, exceptional dining, a fitness center and swimming pool, and many social, educational and cultural programs. Short-term trial stays are available for those who simply would like the opportunity to sample the Loomis Village lifestyle.
At Loomis Village Assisted Living in South Hadley, your monthly service fee includes:
- Specially trained staff available to assist with individualized personal care needs each day, including:
- medication monitoring (SAMM)
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals and snacks each day with flexibility and choices in either the Main Dining Room or Phylly’s Café
- A Studio or one-bedroom apartment with spacious closets, blinds, and refrigerator
- Private bath with walk-in shower, grab bars, seat, and adjustable shower head for safety and convenience
- 24-hour, on-premises staff with a personal emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping services bed and bath linens provided; spot-cleaning daily
- Laundry facilities for personal use
- Utilities (except telephone), including individually controlled heat, air conditioning
- Basic cable television included
- Year-round facility maintenance, including snow removal from parked cars and grounds maintenance
- Two hours of light maintenance services to help you settle into your new residence
- Door-to-door transportation to medical appointments in specified locations
- Access to scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments, church services and group outings
- Access to a wide variety of social, educational, and cultural events
- Priority access to skilled nursing at Loomis House or Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing if your health situation changes including seven days of nursing care, free of charge, each year you are a resident of Loomis Village
In addition, Loomis Village offers access to a variety of health services should the need ever arise. Loomis Village residents needing extra help in their apartments, especially during an illness or following surgery, can take advantage of Live Well @ Loomis, a program offering personal care assistance, companionship, and transportation services.
Skilled nursing care at Loomis House Nursing Center and Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing is CARF/CCAC accredited.
If you are looking for a wonderful assisted living apartment around South Hadley, Easthampton, Florence, or Granby this is your place. Give us a call today at (413) 588-5102 for a tour of our assisted living apartments in South Hadley.