The Loomis Communities
The Western Massachusetts Pioneer in Senior Living and Long-time Supporter of the University of Massachusetts Amherst
The Looms Communities is a multi-location, not-for-profit senior living provider with four distinctive retirement communities in Western Massachusetts: Applewood in Amherst, Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing in Springfield, Loomis House in Holyoke and Loomis Village in South Hadley. We proudly support many organizations and educational institutions throughout the Pioneer Valley and are excited to sponsor the University of Massachusetts in the arts, sports and the Alumni Association.
The Loomis Communities are present at homecoming and alumni weekends.
Loomis residents feel blessed to have a relationship with the University of Massachusetts for continued learning. All may pursue varied interests and activities offered in surrounding towns.
- Are you a UMass Alumnus/alumna that moved away and wants to return "home" without worrying about home upkeep?
- Do you have family and friends in the Pioneer Valley and want to continue living a vibrant life in retirement?
- Do you have parents or family in the area that are in need of safe surroundings?
- Do you, your parents or family members want to focus more on activities and learning opportunities?
If you answered, "yes" to any of these questions, call us today to find out more. Visit us to experience the incredible Loomis Lifestyle. Call us at (800) 900-9168 or contact us through the request info form at the top of this page, and mention you found us through our University of Massachusetts page. Our staff will be delighted to learn about your lifestyle goals so that you can find the community that is a perfect fit for you.
The map above shows you where our communities are located. Click on the map marker of interest to learn more about that particular community.
- Applewood, Amherst, MA
- Loomis House, Holyoke, MA
- Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing, Springfield, MA
- Loomis Village, South Hadley, MA