at Reeds Landing
Assisted Living in Springfield MA with Great Amenities to Enjoy
Offering Rental-Only Assisted Living
Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing is pleased to accept applications for direct entry into our studio and one-bedroom assisted living apartments. Dollar for dollar, on a per-square-foot basis, our apartments are among the least expensive in the area. You or your loved one has a choice of two financial plans, including a rental-only assisted living option.
Transition to Nursing Care if Needed
From the serene and wooded lakeside setting to the wide array of daily activities and the ability to transition into nursing care should one’s needs increase in the future, the beautiful environment and wealth of services available to residents of our community can’t be compared!
On Site Springfield MA Physician's Offices
In addition, seeing a doctor doesn’t get more convenient than this: for those who have arranged for primary care at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing, you’ll have access to appointments with primary care physicians and a licensed nurse in our on-site Wellness Center. A private appointment with the doctor is just a short elevator ride away.
What Services are Included?
Come see our decorated model apartment and speak with us about our inclusive fee program offering:
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals and snacks, each day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service with bed-making and spot cleaning as needed
- Specially trained staff to assist with personal care needs each day, including, bathing, grooming, dressing and medication monitoring (SAMM)
- All utilities except personal telephone and cable television
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Generous closet space
- 24-hour, on-premises staff with a personal emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments, church services and group outings
- Social, cultural, educational and fitness programs
- Year-round maintenance, including valet snow removal from parked cars and grounds maintenance
- Bathrooms with grab bars and adjustable shower heads for safety and convenience
- Window blinds and refrigerator
- Assigned parking space
- Full-time Activities Director to plan activities, group excursions and other events
- One hour of light maintenance services to help you settle into your new residence
- Community room with a view of Lake Massasoit
- Priority transfer to on-site skilled nursing center if your health situation changes
Personalized Support Services Available
Should you need or want options beyond our standard package, personal services, private transportation, companion services, care coordination, home health care and personal support services are available through the organization’s private Live Well @ Loomis program.
Some of the Assisted Living Services and Amenities
We are pet-friendly! A companion cat is welcome to reside in your residence with prior community approval.
Perhaps best of all, assisted living residents are encouraged to take advantage of all Amenities and Services available on campus, including:
- A well-stocked library with high-speed internet connection
- Hair salon and barber services
- Rehabilitation services for speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Guest meals and accommodations
- Personal banking services
- The Corner Store for purchase of convenience items
There are many considerations when choosing a retirement community. Location is one. Others include The Loomis Communities' outstanding reputation, longevity and financial stability. The Loomis Communities stands tall in all of these categories. Call 413-355-5803 today for a confidential appointment!
Assisted Living Apartments
Clicking on any floorplan image will take you to a pdf of that floorplan.
If you are looking for a wonderful assisted living apartment around Springfield MA, West Springfield, Agawam, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Hampden, or Wilbraham this is your place. Give us a call today at (413) 355-5803 for a tour of our assisted living apartments in Springfield.