On Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 4:30 pm The Loomis Communities Annual Spring Reception to benefit the nursing centers at Loomis House and Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing will be held at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing. Thomas R. Pratt will be honored with the Elvira Whiting Ball Award for outstanding voluntarism to The Loomis Communities. A reception will follow, with delicious hors d‘oeuvres, wine, beer and light jazz on the patio by Interplay Jazz Band. Tickets are $35 and proceeds benefit the Loomis House and Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing nursing centers. For more information, or to purchase tickets, please call Andrea Brennan 413-532-5325, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PeoplesBank and Mountainview Landscapes
- Goss & McClain and USI Insurance Services
- Burkhart, Pizzanelli; Health New England; Lyon & Fitzpatrick
- Easthampton Savings Bank; Herbert J. Sims & Co.; McGladrey, O’Connell Care at Home; Retirement DYNAMICS, Inc.
- Aladco; Atlantic Charter Insurance; Beers & Story Funeral Home; Fire Detection Systems;, Holyoke Gas and Electric; Marion Excavating; Mercier Carpet; Monson Savings Bank; Ryder Funeral Home; Summerlin Floors, Tighe & Bond
About The Loomis Communities:
The Loomis Communities has been a visionary in exceptional senior living throughout the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. It was the first organization in the state to open a continuing care retirement community.
With a mission of enriching the lives of older adults, The Loomis Communities offers independent living apartments and cottages, assisted living and skilled nursing care on three campuses in the Pioneer Valley: Applewood in Amherst, Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing in Springfield, and Loomis Village in South Hadley.
For more information, call us at the number in the upper right of this webpage or send us a note through our Contact Us form.