The residents at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing recently celebrated these employees who graduated from area high schools and colleges. Each high school graduate received $50 and each college graduate received $100 for their accomplishment. Pictured are:
Front row (L to R):
1. Audra Smith – Ludlow High School
2. Sarah Roy –Central High School
3. Abby McGovern - Minnechaug Regional High School
4. Jessica Gordon –Springfield Technical Community College
5. Maia Baymon - Springfield Technical Community College
6. Trisha Hutchinson – Elms College
Back row (L to R):
1. Sheldon Perkins –Central High School
2. Terrance Robinson –Putnam Vocational Academy
3. Zach Benoit - Westfield State University
4. Gil Torres –SABIS High School
About The Loomis Communities:
The Loomis Communities has been a visionary in exceptional senior living throughout the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. It was the first organization in the state to open a continuing care retirement community.
With a mission of enriching the lives of older adults, The Loomis Communities offers independent living apartments and cottages, assisted living and skilled nursing care on three campuses in the Pioneer Valley: Applewood in Amherst, Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing in Springfield, and Loomis Village in South Hadley.
For more information, call us at the number in the upper right of this webpage or send us a note through our Contact Us form.