The residents at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing recently celebrated these employees who graduated from area high schools and colleges. Each high school graduate received $50 and each college graduate received $100 for their accomplishment. Pictured are:
Front row (L to R):
1. Audra Smith – Ludlow High School
2. Sarah Roy –Central High School
3. Abby McGovern - Minnechaug Regional High School
4. Jessica Gordon –Springfield Technical Community College
5. Maia Baymon - Springfield Technical Community College
6. Trisha Hutchinson – Elms College
Back row (L to R):
1. Sheldon Perkins –Central High School
2. Terrance Robinson –Putnam Vocational Academy
3. Zach Benoit - Westfield State University
4. Gil Torres –SABIS High School
About The Loomis Communities:
The Loomis Communities has been a visionary in exceptional senior living throughout the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. It was the first organization in the state to open a continuing care retirement community.
With a mission of enriching the lives of older adults, The Loomis Communities offers independent living apartments and cottages, assisted living and skilled nursing care on three campuses in the Pioneer Valley: Applewood in Amherst, Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing in Springfield, and Loomis Village in South Hadley.
For more information, call us.