There’s a lot to love about living Lakeside.
This beautiful Life Plan Community (CCRC) truly has something for everyone—from spacious, Independent Living cottages and apartments, to Assisted Living apartment homes, and a skilled nursing center offering short-term and long-term care.
Designed with you in mind.
The 24 acres of lakeside property located on the east campus of Springfield College offers quintessential New England charm with beautiful views everywhere you turn, paved and unpaved walking trails, and flexible meal plans that include a variety of fine dining venues, as well as Twain’s Café for lighter fare.
Enjoy the well-stocked library, art studio, billiards room, bocce court, and outdoor dining when weather permits.
Stay healthy and in shape in the fitness center where you can workout independently, or take classes that meet varying needs and abilities including: tai chi, yoga, line dancing, aerobics, core, stretching, and now, Gentle Joints, modeled after the Arthritis Foundation’s evidence-based, group exercise program.
Wellness is a way of life.
Whether you’re taking advantage of the clinics offered by our on-site registered nurse, or utilizing Loomis Home Care in your space, wellness is at the heart of what it means to live at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing. As the only community in western Massachusetts with Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled nursing under one roof; you can make the most out of life knowing services, including 24 hour emergency response, are there if you ever need it!Learn More
Whether you have your own vehicle or not, it’s nice to know you have access rides on those days you just don’t feel like driving!
Suited to your taste.
And if all of this is making you hungry, grab breakfast or a light lunch with friends at Twain’s Café, just off the lobby in the main building. For a more formal dining experience with a different menu, head over to the all new Dining Room where you can enjoy chef-prepared meals served to your table.Learn More
We’ve got you covered.
You know those details of everyday living that you’d like to forget about? Well go ahead and forget about them. We take care of everything:
- 24-hour security and personal emergency response system
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Trash removal and recycling
- Real estate taxes
- Regularly scheduled transportation to shopping, cultural programs, medical appointments and events
- Access to the full continuum of care under one roof
- On-site health clinic
Here’s more of what’s waiting for you:
- Living options include cottages and apartment homes set on our picturesque campus
- Engaging on and off campus programs and events
- Events and programs that you can join in or create on your own
- Country market where you can pick up everyday items, gifts and more